British Boy to Be Prosecuted for Calling Scientology Cult -- Like the Tolerance for Fox News We See at the DNC


In keeping with the theme from my column in today's Daily Sentinel I thought I would link to and discuss yet another example of how unusually free we are in this country.

This freedom is seriously threatened by the rise of political correctness and the extremists attempt to brand every form of criticism as "hate speech".


You can reach my predictably insightful column by clicking here and enjoy the various comments being posted about my obvious lack of intelligence.


I'm certain the people doing such posting would make it illegal to say such things if they had the chance -- but only if you were to say it about them. I appreciate them serving as examples.

We remain of good cheer and recommend this May 2008 article from the United Kingdom showing what a broad class of opinions expressed can be deemed illegal even in a country with such a rich tradition of speech as the Jolly Old England. Reach article by clicking anywhere on this paragraph.

Count your blessings my friend that our framers were not ordinary men but extraordinary men who found greatness in a great land.